Current News

By popular demand, I have restored the previous template "type" back to the website. This is a major work in progress... So don't complain when something is broken.

I did put a link to the earlier WeeWX version that presents much more data at the top right corner of the page.
-- Jeffrey

Current Weather Cam

Current Radar Loop

wu weather forecast

wsWuForecast New Braunfels, TX by: New Braunfels - Fischer Park Area

here the graph will be drawn

Friday Friday
Night
Saturday Saturday
Night
Sunday Sunday
Night
Monday Monday
Night
Tuesday Tuesday
Night
chancerain nt_rain rain nt_cloudy mostlycloudy nt_chancerain rain nt_chancerain cloudy nt_chancerain
Chance of rain showers Rain Rain Cloudy Mostly cloudy Chance of rain showers Rain Chance of rain showers Cloudy Chance of rain showers
67° 61° 68° 57° 69° 54° 60° 53° 67° 58°
30% Chance of 70% Chance of 70% Chance of     50% Chance of 80% Chance of 70% Chance of   40% Chance of
Rain 0.01 in Rain 0.19 in Rain 0.16 in - - Rain 0.05 in Rain 0.59 in Rain 0.13 in - Rain 0.03 in
North North 9 mph NNE NNE 13 mph NE NE 15 mph NNE NNE 9 mph NNE NNE 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Friday
19-Oct-2018
chancerain Cloudy with a few showers 67° 30% Chance of
Rain: 0.01 in
North Winds N at 5 to 10 mph 92 %
Friday
Night
nt_rain Rain 61° 70% Chance of
Rain: 0.19 in
Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Saturday
20-Oct-2018
rain Rain early - then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon 68° 70% Chance of
Rain: 0.16 in
NNE Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph 88 %
Saturday
Night
nt_cloudy Overcast
Slight chance of a rain shower
57° - Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Sunday
21-Oct-2018
mostlycloudy More clouds than sun 69° - NE Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph 60 %
Sunday
Night
nt_chancerain Cloudy skies early with showers later at night 54° 50% Chance of
Rain: 0.05 in
Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Monday
22-Oct-2018
rain Cloudy with periods of rain 60° 80% Chance of
Rain: 0.59 in
NNE Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph 74 %
Monday
Night
nt_chancerain Light rain early - then remaining cloudy with showers late 53° 70% Chance of
Rain: 0.13 in
Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Tuesday
23-Oct-2018
cloudy Cloudy skies
Slight chance of a rain shower
67° - NNE Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph 77 %
Tuesday
Night
nt_chancerain Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night 58° 40% Chance of
Rain: 0.03 in
Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Wednesday
24-Oct-2018
rain Rain likely 66° 80% Chance of
Rain: 0.29 in
NNE Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph 84 %
Wednesday
Night
nt_chancerain Cloudy with occasional rain showers 58° 50% Chance of
Rain: 0.09 in
Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Thursday
25-Oct-2018
cloudy Overcast
Slight chance of a rain shower
71° - NNE Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph 83 %
Thursday
Night
nt_partlycloudy Considerable clouds early
Some decrease in clouds late
60° - Winds N at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Friday
26-Oct-2018
partlycloudy Partly cloudy 76° - NW Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph 75 %
Friday
Night
nt_partlycloudy A few clouds from time to time 57° - Winds light and variable
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Saturday
27-Oct-2018
partlycloudy Partly cloudy 76° - WNW Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph 72 %
Saturday
Night
nt_clear Mainly clear skies 57° - Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph
Period Forecast Temperature Precipitation Wind Humidity
Sunday
28-Oct-2018
partlycloudy Partly cloudy skies 71° - North Winds N at 10 to 15 mph 66 %
Sunday
Night
nt_clear Clear skies 54° - Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph
Weather forecast data from WeatherUnderground. Scripts by Wim van der Kuil
UV Forecast
Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
uv 7.5 index rounded uv 7.0 index rounded uv 7.2 index rounded uv 6.8 index rounded uv 6.9 index rounded uv 7.0 index rounded
7.5 7.0 7.2 6.8 6.9 7.0
 Very high   High   High   High   High   High 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 - 16
Low Medium High Very high Extreme
Low danger from the sun's UV rays for the average person.
Wear sunglasses on bright days. If you burn easily, cover up and use sunscreen.
Moderate risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
Take precautions, such as covering up, if you will be outside. Stay in shade near midday when the sun is strongest.
High risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
Wear sunglasses and use SPF30+ sunscreen. Cover the body with sun protective clothing and a wide-brim hat. Reduce time in the sun from two hours before to three hours after solar noon.
Very high risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
Take extra precautions. Use SPF30+ sunscreen, a shirt, sunglasses and a hat. Do not stay out in the sun for too long. If you have to be outside avoid the sun from wo hours before to three hours after solar noon.
UV forecast courtesy of and Copyright © KNMI/ESA  (www.temis.nl). Used with permission.  UV-script v4: by Wim van der Kuil - Leuven-Template.eu